KAIMRC-BE is a KSA Clinical Research and Bioanalytical company Headquartered at KAIMRC Medical Biotechnology Park with focus on testing generic drug and conducting clinical research.
The objectives of the bioequivalence project are:
- To establish state of art Bioequivalence facility in KAIMRC/MNG-HA.
- To improve the quality of generic drugs and health outcome for KSA and regionally.
- To establish strategic presence in the region taking advantage of the market potential.
- To build a profitable & cost effective venture.
KAIMRC-BE Business Concept Overview:
- Other (TDM, Quality, Abused drugs…..).
Bioanalytical Unit Operation:
- Generic Drugs.
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (TDM).
- Quality Control Test for the Pharmaceutical drugs delivered to the MNG-HA and Other Health Organizations and private sector.